Your Answer: Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019 Views: Views: 115
It varies depending on where your classes are taught. Shortly before classes begin Student Outreach and Recruitment will send an email that includes textbook pick up information. Including a list of where online only students should go.
- In Person Classes – The library on the campus where your classes are taught, or the BCCCA or high school campus where your CTC classes meet
- If you take classes on multiple CTC campuses then you will have to pick up textbooks and access codes at multiple CTC libraries
- In Person and Online Classes – The library on the campus where your classes are taught, or the BCCCA or high school campus where your CTC classes meet
- Online Only Classes – Please see the list provided by Student Outreach and Recruitment
- Public and Private High School Students - the library at the campus closest to your High School
- Online High School or Home School Students – the library at the campus closest to your house (shortest distance according to Google maps)
If you make any last minute changes to your schedule, especially during drop/add, it make take additional time to get the textbooks and access codes to your assigned pick up location.
You can call any library to verify where to go to pick your textbooks and access codes.
Please remember to bring your Student ID with you to the library when picking up your textbooks.
The hours for each campus library are available online.