When writing a paper, how do I find reliable sources?
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016 | 52 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
No matter what the topic, research starts on the Library home page.
The Library homepage has links to reliable, credible high quality sources and tools:
- The CTC Library Catalog of books, DVD's, CD's and e-books
- GALILEO to find journals, magazines, and newspaper articles
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Image Quest with photos and images
- LexisNexis Academic 1000+ newspapers and other news sources or
- Proquest Newspapers 85 full text newspapers
- other topical databases for Chattahoochee Tech programs, and
- Library Guides to library resources for specific classes, programs and special topics.