I can't log into Blackboard
Your Answer: Last Updated: Last Updated: Nov 08, 2017 Views: Views: 5
Last Updated: Last Updated: Nov 08, 2017 Views: Views: 5
Answered By: Leigh Hall
If you are unable to login into Blackboard using the "Student and Faculty Login" page, use this alternate login method, which uses a different username and password.
- Ignore the "Student and Faculty Login" block on the Blackboard Login page
- Click the "Login" icon located on the top right-hand corner of the Blackboard Login page
- Enter your username and password as 27_900xxxxxx (your Student ID Number). Example: 27_900123456
- If this method does not work, click on the "Forgot your Password?" link and reset your password. You are only resetting the password for the "Login" icon, not for the "Student and Faculty Login"
- Clear your browser's cache as far back as possible, then shut down your computer (hard boot)
- Turn your computer back on after a minute or two, and return to the Blackboard "Login" icon, located on the top right-hand corner of the Blackboard Login page.
- Login using 27_900xxxxxx as your username and your new (reset) password
- If this does not work you may have to repeat the hard boot or password reset instructions listed above.