You Asked:

What do I need to bring to pick up my Dual Enrollment books?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Last Updated: Aug 30, 2018   Views:  Views: 2

Please have one of the following available:

  • Chattahoochee Technical College ID card
  • High School ID
  • Driver's License or Permit
Answered By: Maricelli Roberts

Related Topics and Questions

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Your Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share your email address.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.