How many free prints do I get each semester?
Your Answer: Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 44
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 44
Answered By: Chelsee Dickson
- Students are provided with a primary balance of 100 prints per semester.
- Students who use all of their primary balance of 100 prints may visit any campus library and add more prints to their accounts in blocks of 100, at a cost of $10.00 charged to their account in Banner.
- Students must pay the $10.00 charge at the cashier's office or online in Banner.
- Additional Prints are added to a student's paid balance after the student has returned to the library to tell library staff that they have paid.
- Unused prints on your Primary Balance do not carry over to the next semester
- Paid prints will carry over to the next semester
- Please see the college's print policy for more information.