Where do I start my research?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 31
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 31
Answered By: Leigh Hall
No matter what the topic, research starts on the Library home page.
The Library homepage has links to reliable, credible, high quality sources and tools:
- The CTC Library Catalog of books, DVD's, CD's and e-books
- GALILEO to find journals, magazines, and newspaper articles
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Image Quest with photos and images
- Proquest Newspapers 85 full text newspapers
- other topical databases for Chattahoochee Tech programs, and
- Library Guides to library resources for specific classes, programs and special topics.