How do I find a scholarly journal article?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 28
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 28
Answered By: Leigh Hall
GALILEO is the library resource for reliable, credible, high-quality
- Journals, including scholarly journal articles
- Enter your topic and click on the magnifying glass button.
Once initial results are displayed,
- Look in the Refine Results options on the left side of the results screen.
- Check the box next to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals
- Your results will automatically be updated to only scholarly journal articles.
Scholarly journals also have the icon next to each article.