How do I view ebooks from home?
Your Answer: Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 239
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 239
Answered By: Leigh Hall
You will need your Student ID# (900######) or a username & password in order to view ebooks from home.
- Credo Reference: Student ID#
- Ebrary: Student ID#
- EBSCOhost: Username & Password
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: GALILEO Password
- Ovid: Username & Password
- Project Gutenberg: Free ebooks
- Stat!Ref: Username & Password
- Follow these directions to find the username & password you need
- See Electronic ONLINE RESOURCE books for help with ebooks
Once you've done a search in the CTC Library Catalog you can click on the link or the chain link icon to open the ebook: