How do I view ebooks from home?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 243
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: Views: 243
Answered By: Leigh Hall
You will need your Student ID number, or a username and password in order to view ebooks from home.
- Credo Reference: Student ID number
- Ebrary: Student ID number
- EBSCOhost: Username and Password
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: GALILEO Password
- Ovid: Username and Password
- Project Gutenberg: Free ebooks
- R2 Digital Library: created an account while on campus
- Follow the directions on our Library Resources at Home page to find the usernames and passwords
- See our Electronic Online Resource books page for help with ebooks
Once you've done a search in the CTC Library Catalog you can click on the link or the chain link icon to open the ebook: