Your Answer: Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 72
EBSCO is the publisher of many of the GALILEO databases as well as EBSCOHost e-books.
For EBSCO databases,
- Choose GALILEO on the Library home page.
- Choose the button below the GALILEO search box.
- Type EBSCO in the database name search box,
- Click on .
- Select your preferred EBSCO database. There are quite a few.
For EBSCOHost ebooks,
- Choose the CTC Library Catalog from the Library homepage.
- Type in your topic and select the search type.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Electronic Resource Library.
- Click on Search .
- Look for EBSCOHost items, i.e 1 copy available at Electronic Resource Library in EBSCOhost Electronic Books
- Click on the chain Link to display the item.
See our Library Resources @ Home page for instructions on finding the username and/or password needed to accesss these resources from home.