Your Answer: Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: Views: 91
EBSCO is the publisher of many of the GALILEO databases as well as EBSCOHost e-books. See our Library Resources at Home page for instructions on using single sign-on to access these resources from home.
For EBSCO databases,
- Choose GALILEO Scholar on the Library home page.
- Choose the button below the GALILEO search box.
- Type EBSCO in the database name search box,
- Click on .
- Select your preferred EBSCO database. There are quite a few.
For EBSCOHost ebooks,
- Choose the CTC Library Catalog from the Library homepage
- Type in your topic
- Click on Search or use the Advanced Search option
- Use the limiters on the left to select Full Text Online, then
- Look for EBSCOHost items, i.e 1 copy available at Electronic Resource Library in EBSCOhost Electronic Books
- Click on the chain link to display the item.