What does it mean when I try to view an ebook and it says "sorry, this ebook in use"?
Your Answer: Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 19
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 19
Answered By: Leigh Hall
This message means someone else is currently viewing the ebook.
- Most of our ebooks only allow one person at a time to view the book.
- Most ebooks will automatically time out if the person viewing the book doesn't click, turn a page, or do anything else in the book for approximately 15 minutes
- If you see the message simply wait about 15-20 mintues and try to access the book again
- If you see the same message after more than 1 hour it is possible someone has downloaded (checked out) the book.
- Downloaded (checked out) books won't be available until the loan period expires (7 or 14 days)
- There is no way to return an ebook early, or for the library to intervene and make the ebook available