Your Answer: Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 23
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: Views: 23
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
There are several ways to the password for GALILEO, Facts on File, or any the other resource available on the library homepage.
- Log into the CTC Library Catalog - with your Student ID number and default Banner web pin
- Select the My Account link in the upper center of the page
- Select the link Passwords for Library Resources
- This page contains usernames or passwords for all our online resources & electronic books
- See our Library Resources at Home page for more information
- Or, Email any library staff or email@example.com using your offical Chattahoochee Technical College email that ends in @students.chattahoocheetech.edu.
- OR, Drop by the library and get the password in person.
- OR, you may access Galileo through Blackboard without a password.