How do I renew a book?
Your Answer: Last Updated: May 14, 2018 Views: Views: 9
Last Updated: May 14, 2018 Views: Views: 9
Answered By: Maricelli Roberts
Regular library materials are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed once.
To renew materials in person:
- Visit any Chattahoochee Technical College campus library location.
- Provide your Student ID number
To renew materials online:
- Log into the CTC Library Catalog - with your Student ID number and six digit birthdate
- Select My Account link in the upper center of the page
- Select the link Renew My Materials
- This page contains a list of materials currently checked out on your account and a link to renew them.