Your Question:

What do I need to bring with me to pick up my Dual Enrollment textbooks and access codes?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019 Views: Views: 78

You need to bring a photo ID.

Acceptable IDs include:

  1. CTC ID
  2. High school ID
  3. Driver's license
  4. Learner's permit
  5. Or any ID with your name and photo on it


Answered By: Colin Eade

Related Topics and Questions

Chat With Us

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Your Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share your email address.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.