Your Question:

What happens if I lose a Dual Enrollment textbook or access code?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019 Views: Views: 23

The college only supplies one copy of a textbook or access code. If you lose your access code then you are responsible for purchasing a replacement.

If you lose a textbook that needs to be returned you may be billed for the textbook, if you keep the replacement copy you purchase.

Answered By: Chelsee Dickson

Related Topics and Questions

Chat With Us

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Your Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share your email address.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.