Your Question:

If the required Dual Enrollment textbook is an eBook or access code, can you supply a print copy of the book?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019 Views: Views: 142

No. If the required textbook is an access code, we only supply the access code.

In some cases we do have a print copy of the textbook on reserve in the library, but those reserve items can only be used while you are in the library. If you want a print copy of the book to take home, you'll have to buy your own copy.

Answered By: Chatt Tech Library Staff

Related Topics and Questions

Chat With Us

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Your Question

Please give your student e-mail address ( so we know where to send your answer. We will not share your email address.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.