Your Answer: Last Updated: Aug 26, 2020 Views: Views: 1337
Dual Enrollment students must schedule an appointment to pick up their books and codes.
We will offer curbside or @door pickup. To schedule an appointment, please check the open hours of the library you want to use, then go to the library reservations page and log into your account using your Single Sign On.
- Be sure to bring your picture ID with you.
- Appalachian, Canton and Mt. View – come to the library doors and call the library. Library staff will bring your items to the door.
- Marietta, North Metro, Paulding, and Woodstock - pull up to the designated pickup location, call the library, and Library staff will bring your books to your car.
- Note: If you come into the library to pick up your books you will need to sign in and out.
REMEMBER - BEFORE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION
Masks are required on campus.
Please do not come to campus if you are sick, contact the library to make other arrangements to receive your textbooks or access codes.
- If your classes meet on a Chattahoochee Tech Campus you will pick up your textbooks at the library on the campus where your classes are scheduled.
- If your classes meet at your high school or a career academy your textbooks will be delivered to your high school or career academy.
- If all of your classes are online, then your textbooks will be available in the library closest to your high school.
- If all of your classes are online and you attend an online high school or are home schooled your textbooks will be available in the library closest to your address on file with the college