Your Question:

Do you supply books/supplies for those classes I am taking that are NOT funded through the DE Program like ARTS 1101, THEA 1101, or MUSC 1101?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2022 Views: Views: 12

No, the college only supplies books/supplies for those courses covered under DE funding, it is the student responsibility to buy books/supplies for those courses not covered under the DE state funding.

Answered By: CTC Library Staff

Related Topics and Questions

      Chat With Us

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please give your student e-mail address ( so we know where to send your answer. We will not share your email address.

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.