You Asked

Can I enroll while i am still in high school?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2022 Views: Views: 6

You can apply for regular admission (take CTC courses after high school graduation) while still in high school. If you'd like to take dual enrollment courses (for high school and college credit), I recommend that you speak to your high school counselor or our dual enrollment staff: Contact Dual Enrollment.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us