You Asked

Can I take core classes at Chattahoochee Technical College?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2022 Views: Views: 2

Yes, you can take core classes at Chatt Tech to transfer to another college or university. I would recommend applying for the Technical Specialist Certificate program or the Interdisciplinary Studies Associate Degree. Both programs offer a wide range of core courses.

Before registering for classes, you should check with the college of your interest about transferrable credit from Chatt Tech.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us