You Asked

I got married since I last attended. What name should I put on the application?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2022 Views: Views: 4

You should apply with your current name and make sure to list your previous name(s) when you get to that section of the application. Once you have applied, you should complete the Name Change form and submit it to the Records Office.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us