You Asked

I have a bachelor’s degree but I would like to attend Chatt Tech. How would I classify myself when applying?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2022 Views: Views: 7

An applicant who has previously taken college courses should apply as a Transfer Student. Go here to get started: Transfer Student.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us