You Asked

Do I have to send Chattahoochee Technical College my final transcript after I graduate high school?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2022 Views: Views: 5

Yes! If you are a senior in high school, you should submit an in-progress transcript to satisfy the admissions requirement. Then, submit the final transcript once you have graduated high school.  This transcript should include the graduation date to be considered final.🎓

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us