You Asked

I was told to have my foreign transcript evaluated. How do I do that?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2022 Views: Views: 5

If you need to have your foreign high school and/or college transcript(s) evaluated, you will need to use a foreign credentials evaluation service. Submitting the transcript directly to Chatt Tech without a foreign evaluation will not suffice.

Find a list of frequently used companies who can perform this service here: Foreign Evaluation.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us