You Asked

How do I exempt my high school transcript?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2022 Views: Views: 5

If you have previously earned a college degree or have earned at least 30 degree-level credit hours with a "C" or better, you may be exempt from submitting your high school transcript.

The high school transcript will remain as a requirement until we receive a college transcript (or transcripts) to verify you meet the requirements for it to be removed.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us