You Asked

What do I do on the FAFSA if my parents are in a same-sex marriage?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2022 Views: Views: 4

If your parents are in a same-sex marriage, fill out the FAFSA with information from both parents.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us