You Asked

What do I do if my parents will not help me with the FAFSA?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2022 Views: Views: 4

If you can't obtain parental information due to unusual circumstances (parental incarceration, abuse, abandonment, etc), contact your Financial Aid Counselors to discuss your options.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us