You Asked

What do I do if I never received my SAR?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2022 Views: Views: 2

If you haven't received a Student Aid Report (SAR), call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID. You must provide them with your Social Security number and date of birth as verification.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us