You Asked

I have been in the military, will I be charged as out of state?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2022 Views: Views: 2

Active duty U.S. military personnel, veterans who have separated from service within the past 36 months, and their dependents should submit a Military Exemption form and supporting documents to determine eligibility for in-state tuition. The form can be found here: Military Exemption

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us