You Asked

What do I do if I am the victim of a crime?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2022 Views: Views: 4

If you're the victim of a crime, call 911 immediately.  If you are on-campus, call Campus Police at 770-529-2311.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us