You Asked

Where can I get help with my mental health?

Your Answer:
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2022 Views: Views: 1

Visit the Counseling Center for student counseling information or to schedule an appointment. If you are in crisis, please call 800-273-8255 or text HOME to 741741.

Related Topics and Questions

      Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

      Your Question

      Please feel free to browse our FAQ that provides answers to common questions.  

      Your Info
      Fields marked with * are required.

      Chat With Us