Your Question:

How do I enroll in a class?

Answered By: CTC Library Staff
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2022     Views: 144

With the exception of Dual Enrollment participants, current students and those returning after an absence of fewer than three semesters may register for classes using the link below:


Directions for students returning after an absence of three or more semesters, as well as for high school graduates who most recently took classes at Chatt Tech through Dual Enrollment, are found at the link below.





Answered By: CTC Library Staff

Ask Us a Question!

Your Question

Be sure to check out our FAQ first! We may have the answer you seek in there.

Your Info

Please be sure to use your email address.

Fields marked with * are required.