Your Question:

How do I access DegreeWorks?

Answered By: Bethany Schultz
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2019     Views: 58

After logging into BannerWeb, click on Student Services and Financial Aid. Then click on the box labeled DegreeWorks.

Answered By: Bethany Schultz

Ask Us a Question!

Your Question
Your Info

Please be sure to use your email address. 

Fields marked with * are required.