Your Question:

How do I change my Program of Study?

Answered By: Bethany Schultz
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2019     Views: 58

There is an online form on the CTC website under Enrollment Info, Records Office, Change of Program. It is best to speak with an academic advisor and the Financial Aid office before submitting a Change of Program. 

Answered By: Bethany Schultz

Ask Us a Question!

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.