I can't log into Blackboard
Your Answer: Last Updated: Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 Views: Views: 289
Last Updated: Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 Views: Views: 289
Answered By: Leigh Hall
If you are unable to login into Blackboard:
- Make sure you are using the Faculty and Student Login:
- Also make sure that you are using your correct CTC student email address and CTC password to log in.
- If you are still unable to log in, clear your browser's cache as far back as possible, then shut down your computer (hard boot).
- Turn your computer back on after a minute or two, and return to the Blackboard Faculty and Student Login.
- If this does not work you may have to repeat the hard boot.
- You may reset your password by following the instructions on the Student Help Desk homepage.
- If you are still unable to log in, please submit a Student Help Desk Request Form for further assistance.