Your Answer: Last Updated: Last Updated: Nov 06, 2019 Views: Views: 105
The Department of Public Safety distributes parking passes and IDs. You will need to bring several things with you to receive either item.
- Parking Pass: You will need to know the make, model, year, color, and license plate number of your vehicle and you will need to present a valid driver's license.
- Student ID Card: You will need to know your 900#. Some form of photo ID (High school ID, Driver's License, Military ID, passport, etc) is helpful, but not required.
The Public Safety offices can be found on each campus. If the office is closed or an officer is not present, please call 770-529-2311 for assistance.
- Appalachian: Room 204 across from the elevator
- Canton: Room A103, next to student lounge area
- Marietta: Building C, Room 1105
- Mountain View: First floor of Building A
- North Metro: Building D, with outdoor access on Ross Rd side
- Paulding: Building A, Room 135
- Woodstock (No IDs, only Parking Passes): Building B, First floor side entrance
For more information, please call or visit the Department of Public Safety.