Your Answer: Last Updated: Last Updated: Jun 17, 2021 Views: Views: 37
Logging into Okta
1. Navigate to the Okta site
2. Your username is your complete CTC student email address.
3. Your password is your single-sign-on password, which was sent to you when you were accepted at CTC and which you may have changed if you are a returning student.
4. After you successfully log in, DO NOT log out or close the page. Click the CTC application (Office365 Student Email, Blackboard, Banner Web) on the Okta dashboard that you want to use.
5. If you do not see a CTC app (such as Banner) on the dashboard, you must navigate to that app and log in directly to the app itself the same way you previously logged in.
6. Make sure you log out of Okta when you are finished.
There are two ways to access Blackboard:
1. Log into Okta
• Your username is your complete CTC student email address
• Your password is your same single-sign-on password.
2. Go directly to the Blackboard URL or link from CTC’s web site to Blackboard.
A. Click “Faculty and Student Login.”
B. At the Okta login link, input your complete CTC student email address as your username and your single-sign-on password.
C. At the Okta dashboard, click the Blackboard app.
D. Make sure you log out of Blackboard when you finish a session. Logging out of Okta or closing your browser does not log you out of Blackboard.
3. If you have trouble with your password, click on the Need Help Signing In? link. Then, click on the Forgot Password link and follow the prompts.
4. It is very important to remember to log out of Blackboard/Okta on all platforms and devices when you are finished. This includes Blackboard, email, or library resources. Failing to do so will cause Okta to lock you out of your account as it sees you still logged in elsewhere. If you are having trouble, check your mobile device, laptop, etc to make sure you are completely logged out.