Your Answer: Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 Views: Views: 3732
You no longer need a separate password for Galileo or any of the other resources available on the library homepage.
- Once on the Galileo homepage, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, select Log In
- Disregard the box asking for the Galileo password
- Under Select Your Affiliation, choose Technical College
- Select Chattahoochee Technical College from the drop-down menu
- Galileo will then prompt you to sign in using single sign-on
- You will need your CTC email address and your password
Visit the Student Help Desk page if you have problems logging in or need to reset your password.
You may also log into Blackboard and use the Access GALILEO link on the Landing Page.
For more help, please call or visit your campus library.