When writing a paper, where do I start my research and find reliable sources?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Sep 30, 2019 Views: Views: 121
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2019 Views: Views: 121
Answered By: Leigh Hall
No matter what the topic, research starts on the Library homepage.
The Library homepage has links to reliable, credible high quality sources and tools:
- The CTC Library Catalog of books, DVD's, CD's and e-books
- GALILEO to find journals, magazines, and newspaper articles
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Image Quest with photos and images
- LexisNexis Academic 1000+ newspapers and other news sources or
- Proquest Newspapers 85 full text newspapers
- Other topical databases for Chattahoochee Tech programs, and
- Library Guides to library resources for specific classes, programs and special topics.
You may also view a quick overview of our electronic resources for more information.