Your Answer: Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 Views: Views: 10
This brief video tutorial explains the information typically found in a Library Guide.
A Library Guide is NOT:
- Someone who conducts tours of the Library
- A map of the Library
- A Library Instruction class
- A handout we give everyone who visits the Library
A Library Guide IS:
- A source of library information for:
- Individual classes
- Entire programs
- Special topics like citations or research help
Each guide points the way to specific resources for that class, program, or topic. Visit our Library Guides website to access all of our guides.