Your Answer: Last Updated: Apr 23, 2019 Views: Views: 35
- Visit any Chattahoochee Technical College campus library location
- Provide your Student ID number (900#)
To renew materials online:
- Visit the CTC Library homepage
- Click the CTC library catalog link
- Select in the upper right corner of the page
- Select My Loans from the dropdown menu beneath your name
- You will see a list of your current loans
- Select the checkbox next to the materials you would like to renew
- Click on the button next to the selected materials
- Or click to renew every item
If you have an overdue item, you won't be able to renew without visiting a campus library. Also, you will not be able to renew past the last day of a semester.
To keep items over the break, you will need to visit a campus library. They will check that you are registered and paid for the next semester. They can then manually change the due date.