Can I check out materials from other technical colleges?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Feb 02, 2023 Views: Views: 71
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2023 Views: Views: 71
Answered By: CTC Library Staff
Yes, students, staff, and faculty may request available print materials from other technical colleges within the Technical College System of Georgia via an initiative called TechShare.
- To search for books belonging to another technical college, log into the CTC library catalog using single sign-on found in the Technology drop down menu.
- Using the drop down menu next to the search bar, limit your search to TCSG libraries
- Once you find the items, you may place a request using the button which is next to
- TechShare items take an average of 4 business days to arrive at your selected campus; you will receive an email once the materials arrive and are ready for pick-up.
- You may check these items out for 28 days and renew them twice unless they are recalled by the owning institution.
- Late fees for TechShare items are $2.50 per day.