Your Answer: Last Updated: Sep 01, 2020 Views: Views: 1066
- Choose the library service you need
- Sign in to your account using your Single Sign On.
- Pick a campus
- Choose an item from the list and click request
- Enter Start and End times (All times use the 24-hour clock, so 1:00pm = 13:00pm)
- Start and end times must be within the time limits and during the library's open hours
- For computer or study space appointments: 2 hours or less (ex. 9:45am - 11:45am)
- For Curb or door side pickups: 15 minutes or less (ex. 9:05am - 9:20am)
- Making a request that exceeds the appointment limit will result in an error and the request will be denied (ex. 9:00am - 9:16am will not work for a curb/door side pickup).
- Make sure the length of the appointment is correct and scheduled during operating hours of the library you have selected. If the item is booked, try another item. Contact the library if you still have issues.
- Select Request.
Appointments may be booked 1 week in advance, and you may have 2 upcoming reservations at a time.
If you are having issues, here is a video demonstration of the process.
While in the library, the following rules and guidelines will be enforced
- Face masks and social distancing are required at all times while in the library.
- Whenever you enter the library, you must sign in. You must sign out again when you leave.
- If you come to the library without an appointment, a student with an appointment at the same time will be given priority.
Please Call or use Library Answers if you have any questions or problems.