Your Answer: Last Updated: May 31, 2022 Views: Views: 11
We can do in-person or virtual instruction and offer both live and asynchronous options:
- Scaffolded library instruction with two shorter sessions and online instruction tools spread throughout the term.
- Modular online asynchronous library instruction option.
For example, instructors of English 1102 might be interested in literary resources available through the library.
The Library maintains web based resource guides for courses, programs, and special topics. These Library Guides include links to library databases, library books, and reviewed websites.
Follow these steps to add a Library Guide for your course to Blackboard:
- Click on the Add Menu Item button (the + sign) at the top of the course menu.
- Select Tool Link from the menu.
- Select Library Guides Automatic from the drop-down menu.
- Available to Users: Check the box here to make the item visible to users.
- When finished, click the Submit button.
- The Library Guide will auto select based on your course.
- If you need help, contact a librarian.