Where can I return my books?
Your Answer: Last Updated: Mar 13, 2023 Views: Views: 6
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2023 Views: Views: 6
Answered By: CTC Library Staff
Borrowed library books can be returned at the front desk of each campus library during open hours.
Some campus libraries also have book drops that are accessible from outside the library for convenience or for after-hours. They can be found at the following campuses and locations:
- Appalachian Campus: The book drop is located outside the exterior doors to the right of the library doors, in the breezeway above Parking Lot A.
- Canton Campus: The book drop is located outside the library doors on the second floor.
- Woodstock Campus: The book drop is located in the upstairs hallway of Building A across from Room 203.
- Marietta Campus: Two book drops, one interior and one exterior
- Interior: to the left of the library doors in Building D, second floor
- Exterior: Curbside adjacent to the parking lot at the back of the Health Sciences (I) Building.
- Mountain View Campus: Top of the stairs near the elevator on the second floor.
- North Metro Campus: The book drop is set in the brick wall between the library door and the door leading into Building A.
- Paulding Campus: The book drop is located inside Building B to the right of the library door.