Your Answer: Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: Views: 50
Blackboard works best when using either Firefox or Chrome. If you are unable to log into Backboard, you may want to try clearing your cache, otherwise known as clearing your web browser history.
To clear your cache in Firefox:
- Click the menu button located at the top right of your browser and select Preferences.
- Select Privacy & Security from the list on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to the Cookies & Site Data section and click Clear Data.
- Uncheck the check mark next to Cookies & Site Data.
- Click Clear.
- Close the Preferences page.
- All changes will be automatically saved.
To clear your cache in Chrome:
- Click the More button located at the top right of your browser.
- Click More Tools, then click Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top of the page there is an option to choose a time range of deletion, or select All Time to delete everything.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and Other Site Data and Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Data.
If you are still having trouble, please reference our detailed instructions for logging on to Blackboard.